|Jet Charter Pool LLC has been in creation since 2001. Sam Chanana who previously worked for a leading charter operator started to develop a method that would allow professionals to share the cost of jet charter. A few attempts were made but went unsuccessful due to lack of funding and a solid development team to fulfill the requirements that are necessary to ensure a process that would be streamlined and user friendly.
In December of 2007 sam got with some developers and started the whole design process. He knew that others have tried and failed to connect travelers and make the entire "exchange of money" necessary to reserve the aircraft a simple process. Just like any other problem a formula was necessary to solve this hurdle. After a few weeks of critical thinking the following formula was created:
The JCP Formula:
1. Trip is created and notice sent to Admin for Validation.
2. Once validated Trip details are sent to all JCP Members and Communities with similar travel habits.
3. JCP members are collected as "Interested Travelers" (Within 24 hours).
4. Admin sends out the trip to Charter Operators for Quotes.
5. Admin determines the cost per seat by quote amount and the number of interested travelers.
6. Email is sent to all "Interested travelers" with per seat price.
7. JCP members commit and submit payment via online payment service.
8. When payments are submitted that JCP member has reserved a seat for that trip.
9. Once the quote price is met JCP will pay the Charter Operator and reserve the aircraft with full passenger list.
Once the formula was drawn he went to work with the developers to design and implement this into the Social Networking community that had already been in the works. JCP is not only a quoting system for private aviation but is a place for professionals to come together to communicate, plan, share the cost of jet charter and make new connections along the way.